Just think what you can do with this original 1976 home on 2,024sqm of land
Invest in your future with this exciting Forrestdale property, bordering the Anstey Road East Redevelopment precinct.
This is an exceptional opportunity to secure this property with potential for future development – Subject to Council Approval.
Positioned within a 15-min drive of both Armadale and Cockburn CBDs
Currently zoned Urban Development, submissions have been made to Council to rezone holdings in the area from Rural to Urban (currently awaiting a Structure Plan).
* Approx. 1km from the proposed new Primary School on Anstey Road.
* Approx. 1.5km from Tonkin Highway.
* Approx. 2km to Nicholson Road.
* Approx. 8.5km from Kwinana Freeway.
* Approx. 9.5km to Cockburn and the Armadale CBD.
Original home built in 1976
Three bedrooms, 1 bathroom
Kitchen / Dining
Enclosed sun room
Double garage, plus separate carport
Fully fenced property
The property is being sold on an “As Is' Basis”
Council Rates: $1,500.00 (aprox)
Water Rates: $400.00 (aprox)
Block Size: 2,024sqm
Zoning: Urban Development
Dwelling Type: House
There is so much to this property only an inspection will show you the potential.
Call Mary for your private inspection on 0404 483 333 or email your inquiry to [email protected]
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Avante’ Real Estate provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Avante’ Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client . Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.
Avante’ Real Estate is proud to present this solidly built 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence on full size 728 sqm,
HOME OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
The home is solidly built with an updated kitchen with dishwasher, dining area, great size living area, separate step down games room which leads out to the patio area and pool and with plenty more to offer. Possible ocean views with second storey. Close proximity to Phoenix shopping center
* 3 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* 2 Split system air conditioning units
* Master bedroom with built-in-robe
* Updated bathroom
* Updated laundry
* Living area with gas wood fire, no chopping wood and ceiling fan
* Open plan Living / Dining areas with split system air conditioning unit
* Updated kitchen with gas cooking / electric oven, dish washer and double fridge recess
* Step down into large family/games room leading out to patio area
* Below ground pool
* Lawn and gardens reticulated
* Zoned R30
* Leased until 5th September 2021 @ $385.00 per week
This unique home offers a solid foundation and enviable modern comfort, all in a desirable Spearwood location conveniently close to Port Coogee Marina, local schools, shops, medical centers and public transport.
* Council rates: $1,700.00 (aprox)
* Council: Town of Cockburn
* Water rates: $960.00 (aprox)
* Large 745sqm block
* Built in 1970
Please call Mary on 0404 483 333 for private viewing or for more information
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Secure your future here without any hesitation!