Sneak Peek at Whats in Store with the New Chinese Year Approaching
POSTED BY Mary Piraino ON 07 Jan 2019
Year of the Pig 2019: a Year of Fortune and Good Luck!
The Pig occupies the last (12th) position in the Chinese Zodiac. You are a “Pig Chinese Zodiac native” if you are born in one of these years: 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019 .
According to the Chinese astrology , 2019 is a great year to make money, and a good year to invest! 2019 is going to be full of joy, a year of friendship and love for all the zodiac signs; an auspicious year because the Pig attracts success in all the spheres of life.
A Sneak Peek Of What Year 2019 Will Be Like For You
- Rat - A year full of happiness and prosperity!
- Ox - A good year for Ox. A time with good opportunities to make money.
- Tiger - Born in a strong and independent zodiac sign, as a general rule, you do what you please. This year through, you will need to learn how to come to terms with others.
- Rabbit - An excellent year is waiting for you! A bit less wary than usual, you will easily get close to others and make new friends.
- Dragon - For you, the impact of the Pig’s calmness will mean a year of reconsideration.
- Snake - This year you’ll have to be combative and persuasive
- Horse - The year of the Pig 2019 is going to be more auspicious than the Dog Year 2018!
- Goat - A 2019 year under the mark of chance, when all your ambitions will be fulfilled.
- Monkey - A year under the influence of chance!.
- Rooster - This year you need to actually pay attention to the quality of your relationships with others, if you want to succeed.
- Dog - This year count only on your own efforts in order to succeed.
- Pig - The year 2019 is yours, right? Start by setting your priorities and then get to work: once you start moving, you will start seeing results.